***THIS FEATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED BY DECEMBER 17, 2015! GOODBYE, STARFRUIT!***
Starfruit won't be back because the sensei and developers won't need starfruit anymore!
Starfruit were the key currency in Fruit Ninja, Fruit Ninja Kinect and a secondary currency in Fruit Ninja Frenzy. In Fruit Ninja and Fruit Ninja Kinect, these fruits appeared randomly throughout gameplay in Classic, Arcade and Zen modes, and gave an unspecified bonus amount of , which ranged from 75 to 400. Every player started off with 1000 starfruit at the beginning. In Fruit Ninja Frenzy, you obtained by using Sensei's Wheel, watching ads or purchasing them with Facebook Credits.
If you wish to unlock certain backgrounds or blades without fulfilling the achievements, you may use to buy them.
Starfruit in Fruit Ninja and Fruit Ninja Kinect are equal to slicing five normal fruit. e.g: 25 fruit are equal to 5 .
The amount of starfruit gained differs in different modes of Fruit Ninja.
- Classic Mode - 20 points = 1
- Zen Mode - 20 points = 1
- Arcade Mode - 20 points = 1
- Results For Other Ones (See Zen Mode Below)
- Due to Version 2, Classic Mode gets a starfruit every 10 points in Classic, 20 points in Arcade and 10 points in Zen.
- Starfruit can only be used to buy blades, dojos in Version 2.
- You can get Starfruit by leveling up in Version 2.
- In Version 220.127.116.11, starfruit has been removed and cashed in to the level experience.